Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vaishnavi Chowdary

Player
Player
Information

1. Your Name IRL : Sasi
2. Your age : 29 (IRL Age : 23)
3. Time zone : GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day : 6 to 9
5. Your Discord : rogueyt
6. Your Nickname : Keerthi
7. Your ID : 47329

Additional information

1. Leader of...SAHP

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

* I have been in all Organizations in the City but When I joined SAHP I Felt Something else and wanted to stay here, SAHP Always had something interesting and challenging for me. First time I joined SAHP Andrew Hulk's term, No wonders it was an awesome term fill with awesome people and I learned all my LEO Things in that term. I learned so much and then gained experience in LSPD under Edward Cullen's term and gained more experience and then I joined back SAHP in Anii Yuna term and become an High Command Of SAHP. I met have gained more experience I Managed to do all my works of IA of DHOD in the current term. Then i continued work with sahp 2 more terms under Sinister and Yash Rich who was deputy in consecutive 3 terms gained much of experience in sahp. Recently, I joined again sahp under Henry callipso term i got 28th rank which was commander which will be shown like deputy when i was in that rank. When i was seeing from past 5 to 6 terms no one is completed full term after sinister's term.

* Leadership in SAHP provides a platform to make a meaningful impact on the organization and its members. I aim to implement effective training programs. SAHP is my first Organization got a experience in Leos i have worked here under every leaders. i know the how the leader and deputy carries the organization. I want to get a experience as leader. I will definitely aim my basic aim to run my term as without rule breaks. when i am seeing from past 3 to 4 terms doing much rule breaks. I will like implement special training programs for a positive and supportive environment. The SAHP is separate organization which plays a crucial role in city and Highways. As a leader, I want to protect my highways 24/7 with 0 crime activity in highways. There will be daily 2+ Border patrols in Highways and in 1 week i will try to do more Ghetto patrols. I will assign a High commands and deputies who has more experience in more terms.

MY GOALS :

1. Promote safety and order, Make sure that the highways are safe for all Citizens.
2. To train our troopers and give them the best experience to ever have.
3. Make sure SAHP will be professional and provided with many opportunities and skills.
4. Make SAHP will be active on the streets and give no chances for Gangs.
5. Strengthen partnerships and collaboration with other law enforcement agencies
6. To improve communication and data management within the organization.
7. To make this term the Best term.

3. Your advice for improving the Roleplay level in the organization.

* Checkpoints are of great importance for the highways under the jurisdiction of the SAHP and are important to increase safety to some extent. Also checkpoints have to be managed in a great way and communication has to be very well maintained. And in my term I will make sure that SAHP is doing checkpoints at least twice a day and I will personally attend and supervise the people who are managing them and the units that are participating and I will take notes about them and then I will give them feedback so that they will learn how to do it in the right way and they will realize their mistakes and they will correct them. In short, we will give a high level of importance to the Checkpoints. At SAHP, everyone will have equal working conditions and we will not allow any favoritism or injustice. Everyone will get what they deserve and this will increase their willingness to work and perform better. Throughout the week I will check the performance and work of all our officers and at the end of the week everyone who deserves it will get the promotion and bonuses they deserve at a promotion ceremony. We plan to hold the promotion ceremony on Saturday or Sunday every week. And at the end of this ceremony, I will mention the shortcomings and points I liked from the report I made about that week. This way people will not make the same mistakes etc. next week.

* My Advice is Keeping Friendly Relations with All Families on the Server, I Personally hate the Idea Of Conflicts between two families for no reason as it increases Toxicity, Promotes Rulebreaks and Ruins the RP Of The Server. I will make sure that SAHP is Friendly with all families and no Favoritism towards any family or person happens.

* In my term there will be only 4 Departments in each department there will be 1 COS; 1 HOD; 2DHOD. Highcommands positions will be given based on thier perfomance towards sahp. No one will involve other departments they will manage respective departments.

My Departments :

1)Human Resource : Human resource team will handle; Recruitment , Hiring , firing , Issuing the logs for Newly hired citizens in SAHP.

2)Internal Affairs : Inernal Affairs team will be handling the organization employees; professional misconduct, corruption, unethical behavior by officers, Bodycam checks , trunk inspection in org cars and personal cars of officers, Licence checks to maintain everytime gun licence and Health insurance.

3)Public Relations : The PR team, which is critical, will need to organize events from time to time that include almost the whole org to create the best roleplaying scenarios.

4)SWAT : SWAT is Special Weapons and Tactics, is a specialized unit. They will taken with handling high-risk situations such as hostage situations,store robberies,terrorism operations and Canabis busts to keep city clean.

Ranking Systems under my term :

30.Sheriff
29.Deputy Sheriff
28.Assistant Sheriff
27.Chief of Staff
26.Head of Department
25.Deputy Head of Department

====== HIGH COMMAND ======

24.Lieutenant
23.Gang unit (GU)
22.Inspector General
21.Master Sergeant
20.Senior Sergeant
19.Sergeant
18.Master Captain
17.Senior Captain
16.Captain
15.Master Corporal
14.Senior Corporal
13.Lance Corporal
12.Corporal
11 Major II
10.Major I
9.Patrol Officer III
8.patrol Officer II
7.patrol Officer I
6.Trooper III
5.Trooper II
4.Trooper I
3.Cadet
2.Leave of Absence (LOA)
1.Suspended

standard.gif

Hisham Bishop

Serve your Punishment
Server Administrator
Rejected
Deceiving admins (Multiple age in multiple application)
All Off-Topic comments will be punished

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom