Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

osm_rais

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Osama
2. Your age: 15+ (in irl 18)
3. Time zone: GMT +2
4. Average online per day : 5 to 9
5. Your Discord : ops.com
6. Your Nickname : Osm Rais
7. Your ID : 89292

Others information

1. Leader of SAHP
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

1- i have been part of SAHP as rank highcommand (26) for along of time and i got good expericene of it and know everything about it and it was one of the most orgs that i was interisted in it because its very important for the city i will like to be a general of the SAHL to make it More Effective to the City and i am really believe that i am fit of this position

SAHP is very far away from the most concentrated area of crime , due to which SAHP lacks in fast respond time , in my term i will form new divisions to solve this issue , it will be a team of highly professional and skilled officers who will have special training for every possible circumstances to respond as quickest as possible .

I love help other people to develop there skills to adapt the workings of SAHP . I mainly have excel in most of the skills like communication skills , management techniques , leadership ability . relationship with other orgs to maintain stability in the state. I have a passion for helping civilians and be a good leader of the state .

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

1- i will have high experecnied Human Resources
Human Resources: to give the Proper Training and to make sure that all the officers in the SAHP are Desreving to take a place in SAHP by taking thier interviews
and give them the proper training
Internal Affairs: To monitor the officers and watch their behavior and give them stirke if they are guilty in any case or any situation and check their licenses and Health Insurance and get the Reports of the citizens or other soliders about other solider to disscus and take actions against to guilty and the soliders that doing any kind of corruption

2- i will hire Highcommands from different timezones to make sure that the insurance covered will be keeped every single min from 12:00 to 22:00 and to watch the officers that keeping to make sure that they are not breaking any of the laws or rules of SAHP

3- I Will not allow any type of Favoritism or provoking because this 2 things are ruining any Orgnaizaiton
Favoritism: No one will get rank without deserving it and no one will get rank without the Promotion Ceremony that will be helded once each week
Provoking: anyone from SAHP will provoke anyone from other orgs or from SAHP officers a harsh action will be taken against him

Regards
Osm Rais

osm_rais

Player
Player

Others information

1. Leader of SAHP

1- i have been part of SAHP as rank highcommand (26) for along of time and i got good expericene of it and know everything about it and it was one of the most orgs that i was interisted in it because its very important for the city i will like to be a general of the SAHL to make it More Effective to the City and i am really believe that i am fit of this position

SAHP is very far away from the most concentrated area of crime , due to which SAHP lacks in fast respond time , in my term i will form new divisions to solve this issue , it will be a team of highly professional and skilled officers who will have special training for every possible circumstances to respond as quickest as possible .

I love help other people to develop there skills to adapt the workings of SAHP . I mainly have excel in most of the skills like communication skills , management techniques , leadership ability . relationship with other orgs to maintain stability in the state. I have a passion for helping civilians and be a good leader of the state .

Human Resources: to give the Proper Training and to make sure that all the officers in the SAHP are Desreving to take a place in SAHP by taking thier interviews
Internal Affairs: To monitor the officers and watch their behavior and give them stirke if they are guilty in any case or any situation and check their licenses and Health Insurance and get the Reports of the citizens or other soliders about other solider to disscus and take actions against to guilty and the soliders that doing any kind of corruption

2- i will hire Highcommands from different timezones to make sure that the insurance covered will be keeped every single min from 12:00 to 22:00 and to watch the officers that keeping to make sure that they are not breaking any of the laws or rules of SAHP

3- I Will not allow any type of Favoritism or provoking because this 2 things are ruining any Orgnaizaiton
Favoritism: No one will get rank without deserving it and no one will get rank without the Promotion Ceremony that will be helded once each week
Provoking: anyone from SAHP will provoke anyone from other orgs or from SAHP officers a harsh action will be taken against him

Regards
Osm Rais

osm_rais

Player
Player

Others information

1. Leader of SAHP

Regards
Osm Rais

BORUTO VINCI

Player
Player

Others information

1. Leader of SAHP

Regards
Osm Rais
He deserves and more
HE IS A GOOD PERSON IN CITY.HE DESERVES THIS LEADERSHIP. HE CAN PERFECT THE WHOLE SAHP DEPERTMENT

Hisham Bishop

Serve your Punishment
Server Administrator
Rejected

Learn about server rules, server functions and spend more time in the server as a player to learn all things in the server before applying to become a leader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom