Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Carl Pumber

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Buğra
2. Your age : 18
3. Time zone : GMT + 3
4. Average online per day : 6-8
5. Your Discord : parayahnisi
6. Your Nickname : Carl Pumber
7. Your ID : 244167

Additional information

Leader of Ballas

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

Experience and Commitment:
Ballas is an organization that I joined for the first time in the city and have held high command positions for a long time. That's why Ballas has a special place for me. With this experience, I want to return Ballas to his former strong days and use my leadership skills at the highest level.

Organization's Potential: I believe Ballas currently has the highest potential among the gangs. Together with my talented deputies and high command team, I believe we can make the most of this potential. My goal is to have a fun and quality time while ensuring no rule violations.

Opportunity to Showcase My Leadership Skills: I have held positions as underdeputy and high command in various gangs in the city. I want to demonstrate the experience I've gained in Ballas as a leader. Past leaders of Ballas have achieved great success; I aim to continue this success and achieve my own goals as well.

My Suggestions for Improving the RolePlay Level in the Organization:

Zero Tolerance for Toxicity:
I will not tolerate toxicity at any level and will strive to ensure good RP in all situations.

High Commands: I will appoint high commands who can smoothly manage activities and the organization’s operations when I am not in the city, and who know what to do in any situation.

High Quality RP Situations with LEOs: I will do my best to create good RP situations with LEOs. I will organize events such as hostage situations, highway robberies, and store robberies during the day, possibly more than once. I will carry out these events with high participation and without any rule violations.

Educational Events for Members: I will organize as many events as possible to teach the basics of activities in the city and to ensure that my members have a fun time.

My Goals for Ballas:
To complete the term without receiving any warnings.
To take control of the Ghetto without any rulebreaks.
To earn maximum spray profit every hour.
To achieve 100% turf.
To distribute rewards in the events we win.

Rank System:
Eggplant
Rookie
Shooter
Gangster
Robber
Phantom
OG Balla
Event Leader
Turfer
Most Wanted
UnderDeputy