Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Leader of the Party | Liberal National Party | John Federal

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

John Federal

IN FUTURE WE TRUST
Player
qOSxx89.png

"Unite for Progress, Invest in Excellence"

About the Party:
Liberal National Party (LNP) is created on 12th August 2024 by John Federal the former Deputy Governor and former/current high commander officials of state. Party's main objective is to maintain Safety, Justice and Economy to provide all citizens a comfortable life. With qualified members, our party invest in excellence.

Ideology:
Our Party idealises and prioritize progressivity, intelligency and investment. We believe that San Andreas needs to be a place which has safety, individual economy, progressive businesses, lawful and fair legal system and good communication and voice between Government and citizens.

Campaign Promises:
- Ensuring safety to our city with our United States Secret Service (USSS) and State Organizations.
- Reducing taxes for more progressive financy and industry.
- Providing 7/24 bench trials and state attorneys to all citizens for making our city more lawful.
- As Department of Corrections (DOC), We will provide 7/24 services for our citizens and prison protection with our guardians.

- Making State Organizations more qualified for a better experience in the public services.

About The Candidate:
My name is John Federal; the former Deputy Governor of San Andreas. I've given my heart to State organizations since my teenager years. I've worked as a Soldier, Federal, Police Officer, Trooper and a Government Offical. With previous elections I became the Deputy Governor under Albo Federal and Captain Andrew. Now after all time we have passed, I'm creating my own party to put my all effort and heart to State as the new Governor. My greatest strength is the solidarity and intelligence of mine. I don't have any weakness to fall this heart that beats for republic.

Criteria to Become a Member:
- 5 Years Old in the City
- Medical Insurance
- Clean Background
- Good Communication Skills along with Good English

- Dedication to Learn and Serve
- Good Behavior and Kindness

-GOVERNMENT RANK SYSTEM-
-PARTY MEMBERS AND SIGNATURES-

© The party was officialized and created on the 12th of August 2024 by John Federal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom