Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Chaitanya Smokee
Administrators nickname
Paradox Maddy
Date
Aug 13, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/787131/#post-2777074

Chaitanya Smoke

Player
Player
Dear Admins,
I got punishment Gen 3.2 by Paradox maddy and its so wrong i was talking with my friend and out of nowhere he rammed me intentionally as seen in the lord hexler Body cam the things i said I was not saying to him I was taking to my friend it was a slang and didnt used any bad words not targeting him at all and he said in his forum we were making fun of his friend but thats not true he was shooting us and then provoking but somehow my POV got corrupted So i request to revoke the punishment and I am ready for mute but ban is too much and I am also attaching lord hexler forum link to clear out everything

Proof of Ban :

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom