Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Nomercy west
Administrators nickname
Tomi Meller
Date
Aug 14, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
http://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/787480/

Nomercy west

Player
Player
Only for Lebron or Sam !!

Hello higher ups! I am making this forum because I love the server and I want this server to be fair.

I gave some proof of EN 1 and EN 3. My En 1 proof got wrong, but my En 3 proof, which I had given, was correct.

This guy got blacklisted from En 3 for spreading cheats proof (hhttp://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/711048/post-2524240).

Lebron sir also rejected his forum ( Rejected - Blacklisted | Eray Black )

Check senior PC checkers reply on his forum Rejected - Blacklisted | Eray Black ( check what he saying )

He got blacklisted from EN 3 for spreading cheats still. Tomi Miller rejected my forum!

No hate to Tomi ❤️; he is doing good. He banning cheaters from EN 2 thats very good . But tomi broo you said he is not blacklisted from En 1 that i agreed this point sorry i dont know that time he is not blacklisted from En 1 .

But tomi bro, you said

"If he will do anything as he did on en1 and en3, he will get blocked, and right now I don't see any proof for that." It's wrong because he got blacklisted from EN 3 for spreading cheats. So you want he will spread cheats aimbot here also.

As Sam sir starts blacklisting who got blacklisted from other EN servers.

Please read my complain !!
Thanks for reviewing !

Tomi Meller

Senior Crime Curator ✨ EN2 PC Checker 🤩
Senior Administrator
Hi , I gave you the reply and I still think it's correct you want me to ban a player which still did nothing wrong on EN02 and if he did you are not providing any proof other case if he was cheating on other server, you are mentioning here "you want him to spread cheats aimbot here also" which clearly false accusations and I never said that what I meant is if he will do here something wrong it will result ban

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom