Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Prince Demon
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 14, 2024
Time of violation
10: 56
Proofs
https://youtu.be/sFTeHWMhcv4?si=8vOzLFzeXsZ78zy9

Arvind Western

LSPD CURATOR
Server Administrator
Requesting thread owner to provide the extended pov

You have 6 hours to do it

Last edited:

Mafia Paul

Chief Of LSPD
Leader

Aa You Can See Whole Getto patrol he missed His convoy His Name Is Yug Shadow 149346 time stamp 05:00 time stamp 05:02
At Time Of Crossing In Game Time 10:56 the convoy is at Mega Mall they are crossing Getto
As You can You See I’d is Completely Involved in Getto Patrol He just Missed the Convoy
Thanks

Lucifer Xoxo

PBX⚔️JATT
Player

Aa You Can See Whole Getto patrol he missed His convoy His Name Is Yug Shadow 149346 time stamp 05:00 time stamp 05:02
At Time Of Crossing In Game Time 10:56 the convoy is at Mega Mall they are crossing Getto
As You can You See I’d is Completely Involved in Getto Patrol He just Missed the Convoy
Thanks
(Not Offtopic) See his pov properly Using illegal Redux moving sky Gr 4.1

Arvind Western

LSPD CURATOR
Server Administrator
Upon reviewing the evidence I have decided to Deny this report

When there is an event, e.g, a gun/store robbery, raids...or any situation in the ghetto that requires the presence of state orgs such as a hostage situation, it is not considered patrolling when Leo(s) on the way to the situation or on the way out. ID 149346 is there for ghetto patrol and he missed his convey​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom