Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Your ID
Players nickname
Katar Broddy
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 14, 2024
Time of violation
20:51
Proofs
https://youtu.be/nqgXBRoK9WA

katar.98

Player
Player
hi dear admins when he used his scooter then i start punching because in the system scooter works like a vehicle so he wont get a damage or even get punched by me
so i just made him nervous but he shoot me with a gun in GZ

POV:

katar.98

Player
Player
he didn't get any punch i know that scooter works like a vehicle when he left the scooter i didnt punch him more

and first time he told me a bad word. he is doing toxicity.

Aden Vines

Wha happen?
Player
he didn't get any punch i know that scooter works like a vehicle when he left the scooter i didnt punch him more

and first time he told me a bad word. he is doing toxicity.
You said, quote: "F you mother F-word, if you shoot me you will get punishment" also you attempted to punch him twice, and when he shot you, you were happy that you could put him on "government"

katar.98

Player
Player
this word us legal to use in rp situation and i explained 2 times when someone is in vehicle or on scooter or cycling motorcycle you can not punch the system works like that he told me fuck you so i got mad i said that word which is legal to use and i just punched him when he was on the scooter when he put his scooter to his inventory i stopped punching.

Top Bottom