Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xavier_Pluxury

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL- Jayed
2. Your age- 16
3. Time zone: GMT 6+
4. Average online per day: 3-4 | Weak-days (6-7)
5. Your Discord: _ss67_
6. Your Nickname- Lekii Kirigaya
7. Your ID- 9224

Additional information

1. Leader of SAHP (San Andreas Highway Patrol)

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?
A)
Problem-Solving Skills I’m at spotting problems before they happen. It’s like have a radar! I look for ways to fix things, and that helps me create solid plans to stop issues from becoming big headaches.

B) Inspiring Others I really enjoy motivating people. Whether it's a team pushing to meet a tight deadline or helping clients see the value in what we do, I get them excited. It's all about helping everyone reach their goals & celebrating our successes together.

C) Honesty & Dependability Being trustworthy matters a lot to me. I make sure others can count on me. When I commit to something, I stick with it, which makes it easy for people to trust my advice and decisions.

D) Communication Skills I’m pretty good at sharing ideas clearly. It doesn’t matter if it’s answering customer questions, checking in with staff, or talking to stakeholders—I can do it all! Active listening is one of my strong suits too, along with sorting out any conflicts when they pop up.

3. Your advice for improving the Roleplay level in the organization.

i. Any officer who repeatedly ignores RolePlay standards (even after knowing what they are) will face quick action. This means we won’t wait around; we'll deal with it!

ii. In my job overseeing SAHP, I'm dedicated to getting rid of Non-RP behavior in our group. The Internal Affairs team will work hard and efficiently like a newfound powerhouse!

iii. I’ll create a detailed new manual for incoming SAHP staff so they can jump right into RolePlay situations fully prepared and ready to engage!

Thanks for reading my Application
Best regards
Lekii Kirigaya

Hisham Bishop

Serve your Punishment
Server Administrator
Rejected

Learn about server rules, server functions and spend more time in the server as a player to learn all things in the server before applying to become a leade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom