Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Kshitij Alpha
Administrators nickname
Carl Jordan
Date
Aug 14, 2024
Time
19:06
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/fkF4Ng7

Kshitij Akhade

Player
Player
Dear Admin,
I have been a part of this project since start of 2024 and have gained a great experience. I have been enjoying it till now but I got Ban for GR 1.3 i.e fraud against player.
From what I remember, I haven't done any fraud against any player and I'm sure about that.
On that day I had placed few items at Beach Market and I guess by mistake I had put one item for a high price. I have never tried to scam anyone before and this time also I had no intention on scamming anyone. I think, I had Added an Extra 0 in the price of the item which made its Price x10.

Since the start, I have never done any Big Rule Break. The most I got was a Warning once, nothing else. I Respect Every Server Rules and and I know all are Important. I Respect Every Admin and I know decision has been taken because of my mistake.
BUT,
I sincerely apologize and accept my mistake of putting an extra 0 and increasing price x10 from the market prices of an item and this was my first and last time doing this.
I Hope I will get a second chance and I Promise that this mistake will not be repeated and I'll be more Careful from Next Time,
Thank You.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom