Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sakuta Azusagawa

Old Asian Man
Player
Information
1. Jerry Lin
2. 27
3. PT (Pacific Time)
4. Used to be 4-6 hours per day, getting back into the game.
5. WeeabooPepe
6. Sakuta Azusagawa
7. 90324

Additional information
1. Leader of National Guard

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

• I want to be the leader of the National Guard because I want to replicate my experience from the United States military in Grand RP. Being in the leadership position for the National Guard helps provides the opportunity to shape the direction of the organization and influence its impact in the server.
  • I have prior military/police experience as a Sergeant in the United States Marine Corps (IRL), Leader of NG (Majestic RP), Deputy SRT Commander (Grand RP) as Chiang Kaishek during Frederick Rogues' term as Sheriff. In addition to my experience as the Leader of NG, I spent over 20+ hours building the foundation and structure of Majestic RP's National Guard. This includes creating the recruiting process, creating documents that replicate the military would utilize such as the UCMJ, replicate how notices and memorandums from the military would look like and how they were issued out, etc. (If you would like to see these documents, please let me know.)
  • I would like to immerse myself in GTA RP again and spend the time to make roleplaying better and as fun as possible for everyone in the server.

3. My advice for improving roleplay in the National Guard is to have a strict chain of command and have a rigorous training course, i.e. boot camp, to be fully recruited into the National Guard. From my past experience joining the United States military, I can help replicate the paperwork and processes that help make joining the National Guard more immersive and enjoyable.

scarlyfox

Player
Player
Amazing guy, has a great mindset and great deal of experience. Would be an awesome NG leader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom