Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Nikoloz Walker
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 15, 2024
Time of violation
06:29
Proofs
https://youtu.be/kVDA0w-RJPw

Nikoloz Walker

Player
Player
The situation starts from discord. He starts the conversation by asking if I still sell "knives" and "anti radars". I answer yes. He replies that his discord shuts down every second and after that he asks me for (IC Mobile number). I give it to him and he offers to meet and exchange....the rest in the video.

He didn't wear any clothes FIB also not FIB car was this. I request this player to check if he has the right to drive all this in civilian clothes and in a civilian car and fit the role of FIB.
I don't care! If there is something wrong in the video, If he broking any rule of Grand Role play, SEND him to the JAIL...

This is wrong in my opinion, I lost money because of this, I thought he would buy it. It shouldn't be written in the rules, and it shouldn't be an essay.

EVERYTHING THAT I RECORDED IS IN POV. ( ALMOST EVERYTHING THAT WAS IMPORTANT FOR MY RP )

I DONT CARE SEND HIM IN JAIL WHAT IS THAT....

I ACCEPT TO SEND HIM JAIL, I ACCEPT EVEN IF HE BROKED SIMPLE RULE I ACCEPT , SEND HIM IN JAIL 24 HOUR. (JK) SEND HIM !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom