Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Knox Habib

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL: Tariqul Islam Tawsif
  2. Your age (IRL): 15
  3. Time zone + country: GMT +6 (Bangladesh)
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): Like 8:00 to 16:00 i will take some break Like 1 to 2 hours Average online per day(hours): 7-9 hours if i take break then it will be 6-7.5 hours (Not Fixed)
  5. Your Discord ID: tawsif01741
  6. Your characters' name (IC): Sheikh Tawsif
  7. Your in game ID: 82939
  8. Your in game level: 14
  9. Languages spoken: English, Bangla, Hindi
  10. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): State
Additional information
  1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
    Bcs i am playing in en3 since february and since i start playing grand rp i fell in love with this game and i was telling me that gta v is so boring this is so amazing what a project then i was like i also be a part of the project but i heard from my friend and he tells me that your Level (Age) is too low you cant then i join a lot of State Orgs then i starded growing up and i leveld up and now i want to be a part of this project very much. Doesnt care what position will i get but i want to be a part of that Project.
  2. What are your strengths?
    Fast Learner
  3. What are your weaknesses?
    IRL my weakness is i cant be without fan or AC for 2 minutes otherwise i will look like i taked a shower
  4. What skills can you bring to the admin team?
    First i will learn everything like admins commands then i will play for 1 week as a admin then if something came in my mind then i will directly tell it to my seniors
  5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
    Dont Have :)
  6. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
    No but sometime for school i will not able to come in morning till 10:00 in game time after that i will return
  7. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
    I think i will get rejected for no experience i think but when i do something after sometime i be a expert of that like exaple i joined FIB i only 2 answers they hire me and gave me training after sometime staying in i learned every rules and learn about FIB Alot. I am trying to say that if i join admins team and i be there more a couple week i will be a master and i will learn everything. I Hope i will see a good result at my future and my application. If Iam getting hired then thanks in advance and if not than Nothing to do :) i will try again with and i will put more efforts in my application.
    Regards......
    Sheikh Tawsif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom