Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

pariyug

Player
Player
leader of NG | spraysprinter
name- spraysprinter
age - OOC 18 | IC 12
Time zone - GMt+4
Average online per day - 8
Discord-spraysprinter
Nickname- pariyug

ID 387911

1. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

So when i joined in the city and when i got a 5 lvl ,firs i joined in the NG(ENG 1).From the NG i got a big experience ,i learned everything from this org (all rules ,all rp rules ,situations and other thing). In my opinion NG is a different organization from other orgs, because when u are soldier (NG member) just u can not arrest a people , maybe its a very boring organization for some other peoples but in my opinion its a very important because NG is a helping other legal orgs ,NG is a making a ammo run,they have very good equipment and they are involve in all special situations. Now i want to talk about my experience : in this city (EN 1 server) i was a NG h c 1 time, FIB DHOD of UC,LSPD Captain of SWAT (2 times) and in another city (EN2) NG General, FIB HOD of IA and SAHP FTO HC. So as i said i have been General of the NG in another city ,so i know how u need to work when u are General and its not possible for me, i will do my best ,i will work very hard and i will help my soldiers in every case.

Your advice for improving RolePlay level in organization.

My top priority will be the National Guard, the highest among the organizations. To do this, I will first establish order and discipline in the organization. not everyone will be able to enter this organization at random, and those who enter will be trained and assigned in the best way possible. The layout inside will be as follows: 2 guards at each door, 2 cars patrolling inside, 2 helicopters with air force training will patrol. I will give the necessary training on how the order should not be in a raid situation and how the spikes should be placed.

CLOSEING OF FROUM
THANKS FOR READING MY FROUM . THINK THAT I HAVE GAVE MY FROUM FROM MY SIDE IS BEST AND SUPPOSE I AMKE MISTAKE CAN YOU PLEASE TELL MY MISTAKE YOUR GRAND RP PLAYER SPRAYSPRINTER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom