Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Nibir_Prime
Administrators nickname
Arush Goyal
Date
Mar 13, 2023
Time
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/Xhtl4f4

jarifkhan81

Player
Player
Sir,
Alex Odd and Mazhor

With Due Respect. I Hope You Are Well and Every Goes Well. I am Nibir Ex Grandrp Player.

I am writing to express my sincere apologies for the disrespectful behavior I exhibited towards you, [Alex Odd/Mazhor]

I know All Admins Play a Very Important Roles. To maintain our Community Properly. And I Know My Behaviour Heart You but My Meaning was not like this.

I was Ban in (March 13- 2024) For My Behaviour and I Accept i Desarve this as Well. First Admin Arush Goyal Give Me 60 Days Then When i was Trying to enter game after Time end i got Social Club Blocked.

Sir Can I Desarve a Second Chance To Play Grandrp? I am sincerely apologize for my disrespectful behavior and any inconvenience or distress it may have caused. I take Full Responsibilities of My Behaviour i Did. I assure you that it was not my intention to cause any harm or discomfort. I deeply regret my actions.
I miss our Grandrp Communities Friend and Brother's. Every Human Beings Desarve a Chance can i Get 1 Chance please i will not Break any Rule in future i ensure that.

I Accept My Full Account Wipe ✅

Once again, I sincerely apologize (Alex odd Sir and Mazhor Sir)

Sincerely,
[Nibir Prime]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom