Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Mrs Spooky
Administrators nickname
Yaswanth Trigger
Date
Aug 15, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
Will be listed below.

Mrs Pookie

Player
Hello Lebron/Sam.
Firstly I would like to thank you both for your help on the last forum that I made and thankyou for taking your time to acknowledge this post. I hope you are both doing well, Regarding the doxing issue that had happened a few days ago, 101869s twink (113137) has not been banned from this, . My in game husband Spooky has contacted Sam and Arthur Mack regarding this situation and Arthur has expressed he will look into it I have contacted 2 administrators regarding this and they have expressed that as it was his main that doxed me nothing can be done about his twink. I feel this letting him get away with doxing someone, I've heard many people in game say they have seen my face and it is honestly so upsetting for me that I am dealing with this on a daily basis now as my privacy has been breached and administrators have said there is nothing that they can do, although doxing is against the law as it was malicious intent. I feel as if some administrators are not taking this situation as seriously as they should. linked below are all of the screenshots of the conversation I had with a specific administrator who also denied my woman harassment post due to "insufficient evidence", I request that this is looked into as it does feel like a biased admin situation. Please look into this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom