Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Uzair Gravitas

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Uzair
2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone: GMT+5
4. Average online per day: 6-8 Hours
5. Your Discord: 190uzair
6. Your Nickname: Uzair Gravitas
7. Your ID: 254479

Additional information

1 Leader of Bloods

2 Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

2.1 I want to be leader of bloods bcz bloods is the best gang of the city acourding to location wise and every aspect it is a OG gang and I have a lot of experience in crime and it is my dream to lead The Bloods Street Gang

2.2 I am playing on this server for like 1.5 year now and I join every single gang and prove myself there and become HC there and lead that organisation in events after the leader and deputy and now think I am ready and it is my time to lead The Bloods now

2.3 My main purpose is to show leos that bloods is not dead and bloods is always on top i will kill and rob every single leos on highway in hostage situation and in Ghetto petrol and show them the power of Bloods

3 Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

The way I Will improve the roleplay in my bloods term is that I will do more and more events like store roberry,Gun store,Hostage Situation
And every single events and will do professional RolePlay in it by negotiating with leos in hostage situation and everywhere I see an opportunity to do rp I will do my best there

Aurelius Yvo

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Rejected

No effort on application , Re-Apply with more details in your application .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom