Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Antonio Pellolio
Administrators nickname
Napal Fedorov
Date
Aug 15, 2024
Time
22:04
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/jctaiHC

Antonio Pellolio

Player
Player
1. Meine ID: 101932
2. Napal Fedorov
3. Anti-Cheat 9999 Tage
4. Ich habe keinen Clip von dieser Situation
5. Ich habe den Spieler mit der ID: 80457 im SAHP-Hauptquartier versehentlich KO geschlagen, was nicht beabsichtigt war, und der Spieler kann dies auch bezeugen, da ich einen Fehler hatte, der es mir ermöglichte, anderen Spielern in einer grünen Zone Schaden zuzufügen. Ich hatte zuvor ein normales Gespräch mit dem Spieler mit der ID: 80457 geführt, bis ich versehentlich die linke Maustaste gedrückt habe. Da der Spieler bereits nur noch wenig Gesundheit hatte, wurde er sofort KO geschlagen.

Antonio Pellolio

Player
Player
1. My ID: 101932
2. Napal Fedorov
3. Anti-Cheat 9999 days
4. I do not have a clip of this situation
5. I accidentally knocked out the player with ID: 80457 at the SAHP HQ, which was not intentional, and the player can also testify to this, as I had a bug that allowed me to harm other players in a Green Zone. I had previously had a normal conversation with the player with ID: 80457 until I accidentally clicked the left mouse button. Since the player already had low health, they were knocked out immediately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom