Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Technical Issue During Encashment - Request for Admin Review

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Towsif Takk

Player
Player
Username: Towsif Takk
Incident Date: 15/08/24
Hello Admin Team,
I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to report a technical issue I encountered during an encashment event while serving as a government special agent. I want to ensure that everything is transparent and clarify that I was not intentionally using any bugs or glitches.
Incident Details: Role: Government Special Agent
Event: Encashment
Issue: During the event, I was attacked, and while engaged in combat, I noticed that I wasn't taking any damage, which is highly unusual and not in line with the normal game mechanics.
Additional Information: A few hours prior to this incident, I experienced another issue where the green zone displayed all over the city. I have previously talked with the admins about that. I believe both incidents might be related to a technical malfunction. I have bodycam footage of the entire encashment incident, which I am happy to provide for your review.
I kindly request that the admin team review the bodycam footage and, if necessary, inspect my PC to verify that I was not using any unauthorized modifications, bugs, or glitches. My primary concern is maintaining the integrity of the game, and I want to ensure that there is no misunderstanding regarding my actions. Please let me know if there is any additional information or action required from my side. I appreciate your time and assistance in resolving this matter. Thank you for your attention to this issue.

Proof: Grand Rp Encashment – Google Drive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom