Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Efe Vuitton
Administrators nickname
Opti Pride
Date
Jul 25, 2024
Time
Proofs
https://imgur.com/UtEx9jV

norisama

Player
Player
the video I shared is proof that he is trying to ban me (targeting) IDs 88806 and 38973 are attributed to the same person and this person also has a 3rd account he opened a technical forum for this 1-2 months ago, you can look there I broke the G.R 1.6 rule and I didn't know that it was forbidden to even jokingly mention such a thing, I made such a mistake because I only knew it as buying or selling game currency for irl money. I will leave the screenshot that caused me to be banned in the explanation, I think I don't deserve this ban from this screenshot. Yes, this was a mistake I made, it is disrespectful to this project and valuable admins that such a thing even crossed my mind, but such an event happened because I was really angry for a moment. As you can already see from my logs, there was no money in and out of my account.

Extra Proof:

Best REGARDS!

Emir Pinkman

Player
Player

This account is a forum created by different people for 2 different reasons.

Emir Pinkman

Player
Player

This user is spamming and Your Adham Penalty cannot be appealed. Rejected. he said

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom