Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Mehbub Rich
Administrators nickname
Tomi Meller
Date
Aug 15, 2024
Time
14:40
Proofs
http://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/789420/

Mehbub Rich

Ex-FIB Director | Ex-Chief Of Police (LSPD)
Player
I file this complaint on admin Tomi, because the way he handled and replied to the forums recently is alarming. and higher ups should be aware of this, he is replying like he is the owner of grand rp not a admin. if you read what he say u could literally read between the lines that we know Mafia broke a rule that we punished everyone for it but we choose not to punish this person just because we wants to. how about the other players that got punished for the same reason?! how this is fair?? and how he is allowed to reply like that? Even Mazhor, Lebron and Sam never replied like this to any complaint even if it wasn't legit and mine was legit. Everyone knows that Tomi was being biased and tried boldly to cover up on himself and other admins who originally selected a leader without proper checking if he was deceiving or not. and instead of saying sorry, we did a mistake and we gonna correct it, he kinda told us. yes he deceived us but we choose to ignore it because i have that power of being unfair. Please look into this matter its serious, and no admin nor senior should be allowed to act like he is the owner of grand rp.
I want you to reopen the forum and make a proper decision. as all the proof are there of deceiving admin
Thank You

Tomi Meller

Senior Crime Curator ✨ EN2 PC Checker 🤩
Senior Administrator
Hi , not sure why you accusing me for me being biased, forum was already opened about this situation and admin was reviewing it all I said is wait for it to be concluded , evidence provided to higher admins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom