Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Xeno_Bonz
Administrators nickname
Arj Pluxury
Date
Aug 17, 2024
Time
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/SfEvwfW

Xeno Bonz

Player
Player
Hello sir Bobby

I got banned for 60 days for GR 1.3 , i don't know actually why i got it for . but i rented a shop an i was selling alot of items and between them the was alot of paint ball item,​
and i was selling it for $15.000 so when i was putting them i don it in hurry, so i think i missed a zero and it's became for $150.000.
all i asking for is to forgive me, i didn't do it in purpose i swear. and no one even gave me a warning about it, it was just a band without anything.
btw i asked an admin in the past for like the same situation and he told me you can read the price so you can take it or leave it.
you can check me and do everything
am ready for money wiping and anything you see fit.

Thank You for your time
Your Excellency

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom