Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hasann Sarsilmaz

Player
Player
Information
Your name IRL Hasan
Your age 20
Time Zone (GMT+3)
Average Online per day 7-8
Your Discord casya
Your Nickname Hasan Sarsilmaz
Your ID 193754

Additional Information

Leader of Bloods
Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

. I miss the being a leader of a gang organisation again I have enough and great skills for be a leader again I did leadership for 3 times and I feel ready to do this again my deputies want to see me as a leader again. I have good experience for Bloods from before I will use this experiences and will make powerful Bloods with my leadership

2. I will make Bloods HQ a home for all gangsters in city and will let them dominate ghetto and rob people. When I was leader, I almost completed all my goals and now I will finish them with my Bloods leadership now.

3. I will be a leader who is teaching people about city and crime I am doing it well who was my deputy did leadership as well I like teach people as future leaders thanks to this people will learn with me. I will let my members feel free to make crime in city everytime people will earn and fun under my leadership in Bloods. I trust myself and my deputies it will be great.

Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

. I'll keep the gang in the Role everytime I will provide this by doing Store Robs, Hostage Situations, Highway Robs, Fz Raids in this way, I will include the leos in the role.

2. I will make a High Command team with people who is respectful others and have good communication and I wont let anyone do favoritism who is really deserve ranks or bonus will get it.

3. I wont let rulebreaks in my organisation even if my members would do it I will teach them what is true or wrong I will helpfully about it and who is in Bloods will learn city more with me and will include theirself to RP better than before.

4. Me and my all High Commands will do proper interviews for people to invite. I will inform all of them about it and will teach them about how to do great interviews. Who doesnt know rules wont be in Bloods until learn rules great. If anyone who is Bloods members doesnt know rules I will teach whats true or wrong I will prevent rulebreaks with that way

4.My Goals For Bloods Term.

.%100 Turf

.Above $10.000 Graffiti Profit Every Hour

.Dominate Entire Ghetto

4. Complete Term Without Any Warning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom