Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Makaveli Guzman
Administrators nickname
Kevin Ford
Date
Aug 11, 2024
Time
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/DYv7NKG

Makaveli The Don

Player
Player
Hello Sir Bobby,

I have had several sleepless nights and I’m really feeling very bad after what happened on August 11th. I feel even worse when I see people getting a second chance, both with warnings and having their bans lifted after they made an honest mistake without any ill intent. The same thing happened to me, and I’ve tried everything, but without success.

I opened a shop in the Beach Market and put a lot of items up for sale. Unfortunately, I mistakenly listed a polo t-shirt for 20.000K and another identical one for 200.000K due to an extra zero, which led to my permanent ban. Isn’t it obvious that this was a mistake, no one will buy 2 of same tshirt.

Again, I swear this wasn’t intentional. I’m only asking for forgiveness, and when I see others who have made similar mistakes being given a second chance, I can only ask why I can’t have the same?

Proof of someone who was given a chance is at the bottom of this message.

Please be kind and give me that chance, because it happened without my knowledge. I am willing to accept a money wipe, but please give me back my time, all my good memories, and above all, your wonderful project.

PROOF:
Approved - Ban for GR 1.3 I For Bobby

Thank you for your time.
Best regards,
Makaveli Guzman​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom