Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Karim Koushino
Administrators nickname
Leon Shorty
Date
Aug 17, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/n73FD3p

SASHKOBRATE

Player
Player
Your ID: 18508
Players nickname: Karim Koushino (I don't know the current one before the account hacking)
Administrator's nickname: Leon Shorty
Time: 00:00
Proofs:
Good afternoon, dear Grand Admin Team,

About a year ago I was actively playing GrandRP and everything was going well until I stopped playing GrandRP and sold my PC for personal reasons. This meant I had no way to play GrandRP or other games, and I did NOT share my game or app accounts.

After more than a year I bought a new PC to join GrandRP and see what was going on and if the old guys I played with were still there. I was saddened to discover that my Steam and Rockstar Games accounts, as well as my GrandRP accounts, have been hacked and I no longer have access to them. I submitted technical support requests for all my accounts and got all the data back.

However, I'm banned from DE1, for whatever reason. At first I was curious, maybe it was a mistake. In the forum I saw that numerous reports and unban requests were submitted with my ID 18508, which couldn't have been me because I didn't have a PC during this period and didn't receive a ban. Therefore, I suspect that my accounts have been hacked or that my Discord, where I store my GTA credentials and GrandRP accounts, is affected.

I would be happy if the ban is lifted and I can play again like I did a year ago. You can also reset my account; I have no problem with that.

INFO: I now have a new Steam and Rockstar Games account.

LG Karim Koushino

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom