Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

aditya kathad

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL:aditya kathad
  2. Your age (IRL):19
  3. Time zone + country: GMT:+5:30
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format )(8:00 to 19:00)
  5. Average online per day(hours):9
  6. Your Discord ID:aditya063291_78020
  7. Your characters' name (IC):Mark Xavier
  8. Your in game ID:90631
  9. Your in game level:8
  10. Languages spoken:ENGLISH,GUJARATI,HINDI
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime):STATE
Additional information
  1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?-because i will spend much time in rp life i will take all exp on grand rp i am also played in en1 i want to become an admin for a better reason i served all legial and iligal org as a hc or deputy i see many player are break rules i want to solve problems of player my level is does not matter if you asspet as an admin i will work and do my work and give my whole time for server.
  2. What are your strengths?-my strengths-my knowledge,good comunication skill,fast take dicision,good ledership
  3. What are your weaknesses?-probobly not .
  4. What skills can you bring to the admin team?-as an admin is come online everyday iwill spend my whole time as admin to solve players problem or ets this is my strengths
  5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)-yes
  6. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?-no
  7. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?-no

Arj Pluxury

"Be afraid if i took a complaint against you"
Server Administrator
Rejected
Incorrect format + take some time to gain more experience in the EN03 Server.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom