Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenzo Gamboa

Player
Player
ID: Anticheat 602
Ingamename: Louis Blueberry
Warum wurdest du gebannt? Anti cheat
Wie lang wurdest du gebannt? Permanent
Wie lang läuft deine Strafe noch? 9900 Tage
Wieso sollten wir dich entbannen? Guten Tag, Liebes Admin Team des Grand RP Server 3. Ich wurde vor 3monaten vom Anticheat gebannt. Ich bin einfach ehrlich und versuche auch garnicht mich rauszureden. Ich habe zum ersten mal cheats ausprobiert und das auf server 3. Es war auf Server 3 da ich immer ein aktiver Spieler auf 2 war. Doch dann sind alle Kollegen und die ganze Familie auf Server 3 gegangen. Es tut mir sehr leid das ich genau auf eurem Server Cheats ausprobiert habe. Ich hoffe sehr auf eine Endbannung und werde mich nie mehr mit Cheats auseinander setzten und auf keine Links mehr klicken wo ich nicht genau weiß was es hinter diesen links verbirgt. Ich hoffe nochmal sehr auf eine Endbannung. Falls ihr den Antrag ablehnt verstehe ich es. MFG Louis Blueberry

Das Ereignis war am 11.05.24 | Im großen und ganzen wollte ich mich nochmal endschuldigen und ihr solltet mich endbannen da ich eigentlich ein Aktiver und Guter Spieler bin. Außer dem Ereignis hab ich mich noch nie mit cheats auseinander gesetzt. Auf 2 hatte ich ein PC Check der negativ ausfiel

Kenzo Gamboa

Player
Player
ID: Anticheat 602
Ingame name: Louis Blueberry
Why were you banned? Anti Cheat
How long were you banned for? Permanently
How long is your punishment still valid? 9900 days
Why should we unban you? Hello dear admin team of Grand RP Server 3. I was banned by Anticheat 3 months ago. I'm just being honest and not trying to talk my way out of it. I tried cheats for the first time and that was on server 3. It was on server 3 because I was always on 2 active players. But then all my colleagues and the whole family went to server 3. I'm very sorry that I tried cheats on your server. I really hope for a permanent ban and will never deal with cheats again and never click on any links where I don't know exactly what is behind these links. I really hope for a permanent unban. If you reject the request, I understand. MFG Louis Blueberry

That was on 05/11/24 | All in all, I wanted to apologize again and you should ban me because I'm actually an active and good player. Apart from the event, I've never had anything to do with cheats. I had a PC check at 2 which came back negative

Tom Jackson

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
.close ( duplicate request )​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom