Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Oktay Mollow
Administrators nickname
Yaswanth Trigger
Date
Aug 17, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/r3VlQv4

Oktay Mollow

typing...
Player
Hello !

If a normal (non-admin) player had done this, he would have already been punished. I believe and trust in your fair punishment system, that's why I am opening this forum for you, please punish the people who need to be punished...
I was just browsing the other players' forums and I realized something.
Mr. Yaswanth Trigger have another forum account !

HIS CURRENT FORUM ACCOUNT:

HIS SECOND FORUM ACCOUNT:
Same ID and NAME...
You can see in his current wall photo his own ID !!!
When he became admin, he created a new account and gave it to you ( Thats for me is Deceiving Administrator! )
He delete all his POV's but you can see in the post history that it has been approved by many administrators. Other admins have approved his name and ID !!!

As you can see in this photo, it started to be used after became admin...

ID: 56366
NAME: Yaswanth Trigger

Same ID and NAME !

You can see the ID here, its same !

Sam Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
read the forum rules first
If you keep misleading people about Multi forum account as a rule then your forum account will be banned​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom