Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bryson Black

Player
Player
1.Your name IRL:Teja reddy
2.Your age:18
3.Time Zone: (GMT +5:30)
4.Average Online per day: 5-6 hours
5.Your Discord: georgereddie
6.Your Nickname: George Reddy
7. Your ID: 77800

Additional Information

1.leader of Grove Street Families

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?(List three reasons with explanation)
First of all, I've been playing on the server for a long time and I've been in a lot of organizations, so I have a lot of experience and know how it all works. I also think that he would be a good leader and manage events and turfs well. Secondly, I know my knowledge of leading events and trumps and I think I do it better than other leaders. I know that I can be a good leader with my experience and I give perfect invitations to my members what to do at events and in the ghetto. I want to help my members to be team ready and to expand their knowledge and to be as good as possible at events. We will keep communication very clear and I will not allow arguments and arguments without reason. In the gang, I would put turfers in whom I am sure know how to shoot, etc. and I would increase the RP level to the maximum by doing: Hostages, FZ raids, shop/armory robberies, etc.

3.Your advice for improving the roleplay level in the organization.
For the turfs i have a turf team it will make it easy to do 100% Turf.
We will try to invite experienced people so they don't break rules
I will not allow any toxicity. We will punish every toxic member of the organization severely and correct that behavior.
I would always try to prevent violations of the rules by the members of this organization and would promote the best possible role-play between them.
After each hostage or robbery, if it was successful, I would always distribute bonuses
I would go from gang to gang in order to make some kind of alliance so that we could all go together, for example, to the hostages.

My goals for Grove Street Families

1.10k minimum profit from graffiti.
2. 100% Turf
3. Will make the families on top in the city
4. will win all the events
5.Get The Maximum Members For The Gang

Ranking System
16.Leader
15.Deputy
14.OG Families
13.Under Deputy
12.Event Handler