Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Raymond Razettti
Administrators nickname
Sam Leblanc
Date
Aug 14, 2021
Time
11:57
Proofs
Already sent can be sent again if needed

Raymond Razetti

Player
Player
Hello, dear admin team. I was recently banned for "Cheats" as my head popped. I don't see a reason for me to have a cheat that would make me go to the beach and go towards the water that seems like a very pointless “cheat”. I also got no time to explain anything or the situation as I was called by Sam “nice cheats loser nice cheats loser” countless times before banning me. I told my family that my head popped and one of them told me "wtf happened" I responded with "what" then they said "you got banned for cheats". I thought it was a normal head pop but I guess I was wrong . I enjoy playing this server and just got back into it after spending the last 2 months doing family things Irl and I’ve just recently became a dad so I’ve been using this server as a way to relax and escape and I even dropped money on it spending over 100. I support this server a lot and would appreciate if you can just look at the situation and understand my side. I'm okay with a PC check if needed. because I know it will show that I'm not cheating. And get me back into this city I understand my guy was running mad fast which could look like hacking however why would I need to speed hack towards the ocean when I’ve got a family that all had super cars and I’ve got one myself. It’s the same concept as people’s head popping in a car with desync sometimes the car will go very fast and hit a wall my game went fast and crashed it’s a issue when frames catch up the POV I sent in my medal stopped as soon as I ran fast that’s because it stopped when my session ended as I recorded session. Thank you for your time I hope I can get this resolved- kind regards

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
  • The topic should be designed strictly according to the form;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom