Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rez Moe

Player
Player
Information

Your name IRL: Saiffi
Your age: 17
Time zone: GMT-4 (EST)
Average online per day: 8-12 hours
Your Discord: kapzzzzz
Your Nickname: Rez Moe
Your ID: 71793

Additional information

1. Leader of
Families
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

I’ve been a
Ballas deputy once and Vagos deputy twice in EN2, so I’ve got a lot of experience in gangs. I know how to handle all kinds of situations and I’ve learned a lot about how gangs work. I know what it takes to lead, and I’m ready to take on the challenges to make Families the best.

I have family members experienced in gangs and I also have a turf team ready for my term who will be joining if I get leadership which is another reason why I want to be a leader of
families.

Everyone knows that
families is a gang that is usually considered on bottom. I want to change that, I want it to be not only equal but be on top of other organizations aswell, I want to have the best term families have ever seen, I will have a strong turf team, active members, great numbers and I love challenges so running a gang which is considered on bottom would be an great opportunity for me.

3. Your Advice for Improving the Roleplay Level in the Organization

No favoritism:
I don't want my high commands inviting people and giving them high rank just because they are friends, I need it to be fair if my hc give ranks to their friends then it would be unfair to members who actually deserver it.

RP event: Many leaders don't really care about RP events, they mainly just care about turf but I want store robbery, subs and other RP events to be considered equally important as other events and it is better for RP.

Bonus System: For example instead of giving 150k to the top killer I would give people 200k for being the top killer on clands so that they would be more determined to be the top killer.

Ranking System: I will try to make the most easy and suitable ranking system that all the gang members are comfortable with.

4. Goals for my term
- Active Organization
- Terrorist Organization
- 100% Turf
- 0 warning and 0 verbal
- Attend every event we possibly can

CarI Jordan

♠ Men are brave ♠
Player
Rejected

Keep punishment history clean and apply again in future

Status