Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Shaurya NoMercyKnight
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 18, 2024
Time of violation
11:59
Proofs
https://youtu.be/1xe0dJCO87c

ShauryaNoMercy

๐“’๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ธ๐“ป ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“พ๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ผ๐“ฎ
Player
All in POV, he abuses my mother and abuses admins. Start of convo 11:59 end of convo 12:15

lunalive

Player
Player
Bruhh You are the one who starting abusing u said suck my cock and motherfucker and that's why i only type like your mother do and you also doing meta gaming. And you also post bro less pov i have a full pov let's wait i will post the whole pov of 5 min What exactly you do and type misbehaving words.

Sunny Pluxury

Player
Player
Mother fucker is here and teach our father
nice your id name is main Venomous Rishu 142562 and second id is Venomous Saniya 149351 also you are scamming people with your twink is Venomous saniya by becoming a girl also using a paid voice changer so that the people who are small kids they think that we are talking to a girl but actual is they are talking to a scammer your 1 id is in venomous fam and second is in skorpeons so that your fam venomous can do alience with that fam cuz you scam many people and your next target is skorpeons fam to scam them bro i know everything of you and your fam i have all days report what you say about me to the peoples and tell them about me but i will not let you to do any more scam with other peoples and your leader poro what he thinks if he is now afraid of me then i challage your all fam to come in en 3 and lets see who is now afraid of me also in upside i dont abuse you or you mother or father so on the bases of rules you also should punished by the way this is your reply on me if you will delete that massage

Last edited:

ShauryaNoMercy

๐“’๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ธ๐“ป ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“พ๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ผ๐“ฎ
Player
Shaurya bro first' you abuse to coffee And Even he Not saying anything about your family you directly said about his mother and also do meta gaming.
Brah what tha hell, when did i said to his mother hell nah bruh.

ShauryaNoMercy

Player
Dear admin, provide them all a offtopic except the against.

ShauryaNoMercy

Player
Admin can give me a 180minutes mute for metagaming, and provide him 30days ban for abusing my mother, also to all those ppl who r saying i started abusing i abused him not his family members he has no right to talk about my family members meet me in real life and talk bout my mother ill make your and your fanboys ass red like monkeys ass donโ€™t dare to talk bout someones mother.

ShauryaNoMercy

Player
Also he abused the server admin and abused me he should get permanent ban or ban upto 60 days, thank you dear admin i believe in your decision.

lunalive

Player
Player
Admin can give me a 180minutes mute for metagaming, and provide him 30days ban for abusing my mother, also to all those ppl who r saying i started abusing i abused him not his family members he has no right to talk about my family members meet me in real life and talk bout my mother ill make your and your fanboys ass red like monkeys ass donโ€™t dare to talk bout someones mother.
Bro You also Meet me in real life i will give you my adress and phone number if you want to meet me just mentioned on Discord swear we meet bro and i will tell you the meaning of mother fucker and your provoking words also learns you how to chat with other players and how to respect others and how to reply media ads to players By the way i am not a kid dude You still in reply doing provoking x2 times words what is meaning of ( monkey's ass red ) xd i will not crying like you. i have whole pov and chat still i am just waiting for admin's decesion and don't mention the server administrator name here there is no mention of server administrator in abusing and prohibited words don't show your lie and scamming hobby in front of admin dude.

Last edited:

MalwaWarriors

Player
Player
All in POV, he abuses my mother and abuses admins. Start of convo 11:59 end of convo 12:15
Shaurya bro you are wrong dude coffee is only posting ads to Li for selling their car but u not have money then you directly sad provoking words against game environment you also said directly to him suck my cock and also saying first about his family directly you said him motherfucker This is not the way kid you crying against any player Go and learn the rules about game then posting Half clip of Pov coffee have full vedio and about your behaviour so don't show your old scamming skills in front of admin

Rishu Gujjar

Player
Player
nice your id name is main Venomous Rishu 142562 and second id is Venomous Saniya 149351 also you are scamming people with your twink is Venomous saniya by becoming a girl also using a paid voice changer so that the people who are small kids they think that we are talking to a girl but actual is they are talking to a scammer your 1 id is in venomous fam and second is in skorpeons so that your fam venomous can do alience with that fam cuz you scam many people and your next target is skorpeons fam to scam them bro i know everything of you and your fam i have all days report what you say about me to the peoples and tell them about me but i will not let you to do any more scam with other peoples and your leader poro what he thinks if he is now afraid of me then i challage your all fam to come in en 3 and lets see who is now afraid of me also in upside i dont abuse you or you mother or father so on the bases of rules you also should punished by the way this is your reply on me if you will delete that massage
Don't cry ๐Ÿ˜ญ my small baby

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom