Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Charon Wanted
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 17, 2024
Time of violation
1:09
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjoPjoBIxF0

valakazazel

Player
Player
why politic i just ask u question xd .. and u love israel its normal .. me i love palestin

valakazazel

Player
Player
as u can see he brings politics into the forum site too.
as you can see mr admin .. he is raciste cause he is israelien .. so for this he bring this politique and he provoque me when i take the flag of palestin he say leave this shity flag and he dont want to post the full pov ... please sir admin u need to punish him for this ..

Charon Wanted

Player
Player
i think you are so desperate to not get banned that u lie to admins. post a pov if u have go on i already post my pov.

valakazazel

Player
Player
and we was taking flag so this is not RP situation and this is not green zon .. send the full pov bro :cautious:

valakazazel

Player
Player
Flags are ic thing, and its there for that purpose as long no ooc politics situation mentioned, i can say i love this or that country or if u love that country. plus there was no insult

Tomi Meller

Senior Crime Curator ✨ EN2 PC Checker 🤩
Senior Administrator
Approved
ID 157599 will receive punishment for Bringing Politics ingame
149165 will receive punishment for bringing politics ingame
The flags made to connect between people and you talked about politics and put songs in order to provoke and bring politics ingame.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom