Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Efe Altun
Administrators nickname
SAM TRAPSTAR
Date
Aug 18, 2024
Time
Proofs
none

Efe Altun

Player
Player
I eat vdm / rdm 10 times a day, even 10 minutes ago I ate rdm by a person, and before that, when I was collecting, the man came and threw vdm, instead of dealing with these, you give a warning that lasts for 180 minutes because someone who is trying to make money in the game did not say only 1 sentence, I seriously congratulate your adminism. Instead of banning those who throw so many Rdm /vdm /vdm, you ban those who are doing their job like this. CONGRATULATIONS

Forum Jüngling

Player
Player
I eat vdm / rdm 10 times a day, even 10 minutes ago I ate rdm by a person, and before that, when I was collecting, the man came and threw vdm, instead of dealing with these, you give a warning that lasts for 180 minutes because someone who is trying to make money in the game did not say only 1 sentence, I seriously congratulate your adminism. Instead of banning those who throw so many Rdm /vdm /vdm, you ban those who are doing their job like this. CONGRATULATIONS
Its German Server De01 make a new complain in the right forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom