Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rishi Walker

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL: Utkarsh
  2. Your age (IRL): 18 [ last time is 17/11 no i am 18 yeras old]
  3. Time zone + country: India GMT : 5:30.
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 24:00 to 3-4:00.
  5. Average online per day(hours): 1 to 4.
  6. Your Discord ID: utkarshuff8367.
  7. Your characters' name (IC): Utkarsh Hists.
  8. Your in game ID: 70621.
  9. Your in game level: 5.
  10. Languages spoken: English , marathi, hindi.
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): State.
Additional information
  1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life? => because i play grand rp 4 months and i got good knowledge of legal organization and about city so i want to be admin here and i do all jobs us all events and I am confident about all the RP rules. I want to help all the citizens whoever needs help in any situation.
  2. What are your strengths? => I remain very calm in any type situation and fast in typing.
  3. What are your weaknesses?=> Im little nervous when I see there is a complicated situation infront of me.
  4. What skills can you bring to the admin team?=> have good knowledge about redux legal, illegal.
  5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) => I dont have business.
  6. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon? => no
  7. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application? => I come from en2 and then i got vaction and my dream is beacome to admin or leader and i know of rp rule.
The administrator has the right to reject your application if
-The application does not follow the format
-The application is copy-pasted
-The applicant has a low level / experience
-The applicant doesn't fit the specifications the administration is looking for
-The applicant has a long and recurring punishment history with multiple bans.
-The application is low effort.

Emad Pluxury

Senior Curator of Support
Senior Administrator
Rejected
Take some time to gain more experience in the EN03 Server, Also lack of effort​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom