Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved Syndicate | Unofficial Organization

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cayman Panch

Participant
Leader of unofficial org
5AUt0i5.png

Syndicate Family Unofficial Organization Application
----------------------------

Family Details:

Family Name:
Syndicate
Family House: Number (463).
Family Leader: Cayman Panch | 133178
Leader Forum link: Click me
Leader Disocrd Details: Panch (itspanch).
Family Logo: Click me (Higher Qua
lity).
Family Uniform: Click me

Syndicate Background & Story:

Los Santos, 2022 , Cayman Panch arrives to the city of Grand. With his pockets empty and having no friends nor family to back him up , he starts setting his mind to the most important aspect of modern society , work . As they say successful people often have humble beginnings , we see one right before our eyes as Cayman Panch debuts his career as farmer at a farm located in sandy shores to start collecting for what's hes planning for in the future . By that time , he had met HoKa Pluxury and they started their climb to fame together . For Cayman , money was always the top priority , seeking to build a huge and rich family , but in the meanwhile relations HoKa was after the fame and all the connections he could get , after 2 long years of hard work and a seemingly never ending grind for money , HoKa and Cayman had established their presence in the city, after being involved numerous times with city orgs . Fast forward to the present , Cayman has finally decided to start taking the baby steps of creating a family, by using his business mind and HoKa’s large circle and deep connections they were able to create a family....Hence , Syndicate was born.. a family where Cayman's ambition and knowledge were the centerpieces on whats to come . For context ,these past 2 years Cayman has been involved in multiple diverse types of businesses including : Farms ,Organizations, Private businesses and sometimes even some underground dealings. Today , Syndicate has starting making a name for itself in the family scene , from winning events all the way up to owning its own businesses , perhaps even some under the table trades with other families.

Syndicate main goals and plans:

- Always being at each others back no matter the consequences , be it financial aid or physical aid in any situation.
- Be calm and respectful towards other families = having no enemies.
- We are here to progress and make our members progress along side us while having an experience that they will never forget about.
- Diving deep in the family businesses by owning what we can own.

Syndicate Rules:

- Always respect the GrandRP/Family rules.
- Treat all Syndicate members nicely. Always cooperate with them.
- Choose your words carefully. Always conduct yourself professionally. Be kind to others. Do not insult, provoke, or put down others. Remember, there's always a person playing behind the monitor.
- Always be able to accept the responsibility of your actions.
- Getting punished might lead to consequences.
- It is strictly prohibited to leave the family without a proper reason.
- Misusing family radio will lead to hard consequences.
- Leaving within 30 days or leaving without a proper reason will get you a spot on our blacklist.
- Be friendly with the other families and especially enemies; we are only enemies on field.
- Never Anti-AFK in the fam house
- If you break any of the the rules above, you will be accepting the consequences.

Syndicate Ranking:

10. Godfather:
Godfather is the supreme leader, ruler of Syndicate.
9. Boss:
Boss is the right hand, second command in the family, he oversees the whole family.
8. Underboss:
Underboss is the advisor, he will be providing counsel to the Godfather, Boss. he is trusted diplomat, he will be handling deals and alliance with the other families.
7. Business Manager:
Business Manager, will be responsible of the family holdings and will always plan, improve and stablish the family businesses according to the system, trusted negotiators, handling the business deals.
6. Event Manager:
Event Manager, will be responsible of Planning events, schedule the family events with the members and turfers and ensuring maximum participation.
5. Turfer:
Turfers, they are the enforcers of fear, they will be specialized in eliminating enemies and keeping order.
4. Reaper:
Reapers, they are fully trained, skilled in various aspects of Syndicate's system.
3. Soldier:
Soldiers, they are loyal members of Syndicate, they got some responsibilities like, helping to defend the territories of syndicate, supporting their higher ups and provide loyalty
2 . Foot Soldier:
Foot Soldiers, they are the members who passed the first training period, and knew how the family works and they already proved themselves that they worthy of the membership.
1. Rookie:
Rookies, they are the new comers, their responsibilities is only to learn and prove themselves worthy of full membership.

Regards, Syndicate.
48EGzQL.png

Last edited:

HokaNon

Player
Player
My dear friend panch you know if we got unofficial or not every thing will be fine and our members is our friends so they will stay with us for the end you're a good leader

Freija Jinn

Curator of Unofficial Org.
Server Administrator
Approved
Dm me Freija Jinn(freijajinn) today for interview time

Freija Jinn

Curator of Unofficial Org.
Server Administrator
Approved

I accept your unofficial organization biography. Enjoy the game, but do not break any server rules and do not go against scripts.

Contact me (Freija Jinn) on Discord (freijajinn)!

It will take some time to get unofficial ingame and on Discord, please be patient with us. While you wait you can make sure everyone reads the link below:

Rules and Requirements For applying For Unofficial Family

And last but not least check the pinned messages in the Unofficial channel in the Main GRP Discord!​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom