Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
eeshaan punisher
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 18, 2024
Time of violation
22:01
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/Mjy641c

eeshanbhai

Player
Player
Only for yaswanth trigger
Still there are spreading toxicity already you gave warning but still they are not stopped
Please do something

Assassion_MaxternYT

Player
Player
Hello admin, I was typing this in my fam chat, but by mistake typed in cc. That's why I used Hindi language. If I want to type in cc, I can use the word Dad or father because only English language. But I type in Hindi because I want to type this in my fam chat. I am very sorry for this kind of behavior. I will not repeat this. By mistake, I typed this here.

eeshanbhai

Player
Player
Hello admin, I was typing this in my fam chat, but by mistake typed in cc. That's why I used Hindi language. If I want to type in cc, I can use the word Dad or father because only English language. But I type in Hindi because I want to type this in my fam chat. I am very sorry for this kind of behavior. I will not repeat this. By mistake, I typed this here.
so your friend also type + in cc by mistake?xd

Cosmos Shreyash

Player
Player
Bro everyone know you that you only spread toxicity in cc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom