Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

alnsanfrasmhmd

Player
Player
Name:Faras Stor
Age (IC):18
Nationality:Syria
Place of Birth:Afrin
Sexuality:Straight
Eye color:red
Hair color:silver
Tattoos:N/S
Strengths:I can bear any responsibility.
Weakness:I don't respect a person who doesn't respect a leader

Life story My story began when my father died. Caused two traffic accidents. I started living on the streets And here ugly events began to happen Suddenly he came to me an old man. Tell me what you are doing here. Go home I told him I don't have a house So tell me, go from here, it will become a fight to the death I went to a hiding place I started to see people coming together with different colors red. blue. green. yellow. purple. One person was discharged from each injury. Minutes later Four different people came to the area After several more minutes Five more people have arrived Of the five organizations EMS NG LSPD FIB SAHP I knew that I was in the most dangerous area in the world I knew this area well. I went to a place where I could hear what was being said Here I learned that my father was one of the leaders of these gangs. They were the ones who assassinated and killed him.

Professional story I became one of the policemen in order to cover up my original work. Yes, I am a member of the gangs, and even the leader of one of them. After that day, I was no longer the same. I became very afraid and sad One of the people was honest and gave me a variety of pills to relieve my sadness and get rid of overthinking and fear After a short time, I became unable to live or sleep without these pills, and I realized that they were drugs and alcohol. I started thinking about how to avenge my father and mother Here I had an idea I recovered from drugs and joined the police team After that, I joined one of the five corrupt organizations.

I went to the easiest organization where you can become corrupt NG I convinced them of my method and joined them, and here I began collecting information about them and knowing the strengths and weaknesses of each organization. I became frighteningly corrupt. I robbed and killed, and my goal was to collect as much money as possible I bet in gambling halls, stole money, and worked in counterfeiting currencies until I became one of the richest people, and I was not satisfied here. There is a voice inside me that wants more money Yes, I want all the money and treasures on this earth.

1.Malek can take bribes, but cannot take bribe to be a hostage (up to $100k or equivalent value in illegal firearms or items).
2.Malek can lie about requesting a lawyer and can deny the right to an attorney and also can deny showing his ID to protect his privacy .
3.Malek can arrest anyone who makes trouble with him and give the person in question fake charges (with sufficient rp).
4.Malek can do illegal activities like rob and kill with family and friends due to his past experience.
5.Malek can let suspects go free if they're in his family or his friends and can also aid them in escaping and take contracts to escape prison only with Darknet task
6. Malek can kill or torture Lawyers or Witness for safety of Org and Himself.
7.Malek can destroy bodycams [using /try command twice per situation]
8.Malek can Buy/Sell information from and to Gangs
9.Malek can Use , Sell or Buy illegal weapons and drugs (on duty or off duty)
10.Malek can remove criminal record from criminals (100k)

alnsanfrasmhmd

Player
Player

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom