Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Negan | 445

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL:
Luka Dadiani
2. Your age IRL:
3. Time zone:
(GMT+4)
4. Average online per day:
5-7hr
5. Your Discord:
shavi_kaci | Negan
6. Your Nickname:
Negan West
7. Your ID:

Additional information

1. Leader of...

I want to be the leader of the families as it has always been my dream to lead a gang with my friends , taking hostages participating in all gang events chilling around in the ghetto and ruling like the king of the city. Being theeader of a gang feels to be the supreme leader that has the power to control the city.

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

1. I want to be the leader of this specific organisation as I have devoted a huge time to this gangs in other Grand city also due to which this gang has taken all over my mind. I love the location of the gang HQ of families.

2. Families gang helps me to remember the old times when me and my friends used to do the hostages and also doing highway robberies with our gangs.

3. I have a special connection with the gang families , it always forces me to apply for the leader of this organisation as I think I have the capability to lead this gang and take it off the limits and make it the best gang in the ghetto.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

My advice to improve the roleplay in the specific organisation is by giving strikes for mistakes, training our members to not to break any server rules and also doing no favouritism in the organisation by passing out free ranks to the people I will also try to give the most experienced guy the highest rank who has the ability to lead all events with great enthusiasm.

I have also prepared the Ranking system for my gang which is as follows:-

14. Devil (leader)
13. Godfather (deputy)
12. Turfer
11. Underdeputy
10. Jinn
9. Samurai
8. Event leader
7. Mastermind
6. Shooter
5. OG
4. Casper