Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Tayga Hilll
Administrators nickname
Edward Pluxury
Date
Aug 19, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/IlWSJcn

Tayga Hill

Player
Player
Dear admins, first of all, I apologize for disturbing you like this.Let me explain the situation to you.I have been playing on your en3 server for about 10 days. My account setup is old, but if you look at my level, you can see that I have been playing for a very short time.First of all, I am very sorry for not reading the rules and not following them.I transferred money from my side account to my own account because I did not read the rules and I regret doing this. I love being on this server and spending time with my friends. After opening this forum, I promise to read the rules from beginning to end and I apologize to you again.

I request that my account be unbanned and I accept the wipe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom