Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
valak azazel
Administrators nickname
Tomi Meller
Date
Aug 19, 2024
Time
18:57
Proofs
https://postimg.cc/xXPJRh61

valakazazel

Player
Player
I am writing to you on this forum in the hope of finding a solution.. Im punished for bringing politic but in the pov i didnt bring politic i buy a flag from the store 27 its normal and its not green zon .. and i ask this guy if he love israel its normal .. and this guy didnt send the full pov when he was provoking the flag and bringin politic .. after this .. the admin who take the forum and give me punishement he is Jewish .. he punished me with the maximum punishment .. this is not good .. im not raciste with no one in this world but i swear he wrong me for nothing .. I trust you.. and I know u will not wrong me .. please check the pov and see if i break rule .. thanks .

Tomi Meller

Senior Crime Curator ✨ EN2 PC Checker 🤩
Senior Administrator
Hi , I didn't punish you because you only put the flag, I punished because it's very clear in the pov you trying to speak about politics , higher up admin will give his decision.

valakazazel

Player
Player
You just admitted that i didnt speak any politics, you said "trying to speak about politics" u punished for something u tought i will do but didnt actually did it??....how is that even fair. are you serious? Higher ups please punish this admin who punish people for thinking abt doing something without actually doing it. Thank you

Tomi Meller

Senior Crime Curator ✨ EN2 PC Checker 🤩
Senior Administrator
What I meant is you clearly mention country in order to make a conflict and you did spoke polices do not try to deceive admins.

valakazazel

Player
Player
so where is the proof you say? ... everything is in the proof I didn't say anything I said two words in the video.. I asked him the question if you love Israel.. that's all.. where is the politics here?? it's the same thing if I take a flag of another country and i ask him if he like another country ... I think you punished me just because you are a Jew.. you punished me by your decision and not the decision of general rule .. and this is the pov

Sam Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
I am writing to you on this forum in the hope of finding a solution.. Im punished for bringing politic but in the pov i didnt bring politic i buy a flag from the store 27 its normal and its not green zon .. and i ask this guy if he love israel its normal .. and this guy didnt send the full pov when he was provoking the flag and bringin politic .. after this .. the admin who take the forum and give me punishement he is Jewish .. he punished me with the maximum punishment .. this is not good .. im not raciste with no one in this world but i swear he wrong me for nothing .. I trust you.. and I know u will not wrong me .. please check the pov and see if i break rule .. thanks .
Punishment stays + your forum will be banned for racism in this paragraph​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom