Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ink Flawless
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 19, 2024
Time of violation
19:40
Proofs
https://streamable.com/g9lpz8

Ink Flawless

fanned out clowns
Player
After engaging in an rp scenario where we successfully neutralized legal organizations within the ghetto after baiting them with Marabunta, these organizations then utilized a barrier known as "outside ghetto," which effectively made them immune to our actions.

I find it disheartening and unprofessional that the remaining organizations positioned themselves just outside the ghetto, only a few meters from where the confrontation took place, and observed us without engaging. This behavior not only detracts from the realism of the scenario but also diminishes the overall quality of the roleplay, as it is neither reflective of real-world tactics nor cinemas.

Start of the fight: Watch Grand Theft Auto V 2024.08.19 - 20.46.00.20.DVR - Trim | Streamable
Around the end of the fight: Watch Grand Theft Auto V 2024.08.19 - 20.46.00.20.DVR - Trim 3 | Streamable Watch Grand Theft Auto V 2024.08.19 - 20.46.00.20.DVR - Trim 2 - Trim 4 | Streamable

There's also another forum on my own gang where the so called "Deputy" of FIB is calling out on radio that they should leave ghetto during this entire shootout rendering them immune which doesn't really sound too professional for a roleplay scenario, especially for a highly valued organization as FIB Pending review - Mass RDM | BALLAS

Jessica Odds

Senior of State
Senior Administrator
Rejected

POV dosn't show the full situation.
The start footage is already engaged in "RP/Shooting" then you cut the footage so i don't see the full situation.

Please re-post will full POV, uncut.

Thankyou​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom