Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Seppo Flawless
Administrators nickname
Loui Sana
Date
Aug 14, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/pL11YLN

Seppo Buneya

Player
Player
  • How long have you been banned for? 9999 Days
  • How long do you have left on your ban? 9993 Days
  • Why should we unban you?

Dear Lebron,

First I would like to apologize to the DE04 admin team because I played with a 3t account.
    The server has been my absolute favorite since it opened, there have always been ups and downs in the almost 3 years.
    I have never insulted or bad-mouthed the server in any way.
    I always tried to do the best rp, but on days when you're ooc mad, you just screwed up, which I really regret having done.
    In my 2 1/2 years I was leader twice, with a very good and successful gang, those were the best times that I was able to experience in those 2 years.
    When my twink was banned I was 15 and not as mature as I am today. On my twink I insulted the old chief, which I really regret and have already apologized for. However, I want to say that I played on a 3rd account because my main account was banned for 60 days, as I simply couldn't last 60 days without playing on server 4.
    I ask you Lebron or Loui to give me one last chance on my main account, you should leave all the other accounts banned, I would just like to have one last chance on my main account.

I can only apologize once again for my misbehavior that I left on Server 4, I deeply regret having behaved like that.

I would be very happy to receive detailed feedback from Lebron or Loui.

Your Seppo

💜

Loui Sana

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
You broke to many rules, are blacklisted on your twink and created even more accounts therefore you will not be unbanned

You will be blacklisted on DE04

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom