Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury

Reviewed Biased admin + Targeting + Wrong decision | Yaswanth Trigger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Oktay Mollow
Administrators nickname
Yaswanth Trigger
Date
Aug 20, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/793619/#post-2801809

Oktay Mollow

typing...
Player
Hello, dear Chief and Dep. Chief !

As you can see in this forum that was opened to me, the sound is not heard cleanly, maybe it was edited or maybe there is a problem with the recording program that this player uses. And most importantly the title was wrong and Yaswanth Trigger gave this player 6 hours to correct it but the player corrected it after 8 hours. My theory is that it could be a friend or acquaintance of his, the time has already expired and I am still penalized, when the time is up the forum should be closed!!! As you know, I used to be an administrator and I have been through this and the esteemed Tomi Meller taught me this way (the forum should be rejected when the allotted time is up)...

Here I have proof that the admin gives the forum owner 6 hours of time at 4:23 AM, and the forum owner replies “done” at 12:57 PM 4:23+6:00=10:23 AM there is a delay of 2 hours 34 minutes My Targeting theory comes from this, he deliberately waited for forum owner to correct it so he could punish me.

Regards,
Oktay Mollow...

Jonathan Thomas

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
I will speak to the admin about why the forum was accepted after 6 hours passed. You still broke the rules and that can be seen in the video.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom