Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Glen Giddiest
Administrators nickname
James_Pluxury
Date
May 2, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/U9lYKnL

GrandWapes

Player
Player
Hello I would like to formally apologise for my actions around 4 months ago on the forums.

At the time I was going through some things personally and got really destructive with my own life and decisions which ultimately led to me writing a horrible and completely unnecessary forum post where I practically asked for a permanent ban.

I haven’t tried to get back onto the city or appeal since this all happened and have spent this time fixing my life and started therapy with CBT sessions to help manage my emotions and mentality when things go wrong. I have also been maintaining my full time job and focusing on other things to remind myself of why I do things to begin with.

This time away has helped me mature and self improve. Whilst I know this doesn't take back my actions in the past, I am deeply sorry for my actions and really do respect the effort you put in to make the city functional and safe for everyone! I also want to thank all the admins for the hard work they put in which helped me previously when I had been scammed a few years ago. I was always a good citizen in city and followed the rules until I wasn’t in the right head space to play productively, which is why it was actually beneficial to take the time away and seek help.

Thank you so much for taking the time to listen to me and I sincerely hope you can find it in you to forgive me and I can assure you that actions like this will never happen again as I have taken the necessary steps into working on myself and have changed drastically since I was last in city, I can’t apologise enough.

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
rejected
admin disrespect bans are not subject of unban

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom