Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected For curator of the project | Lebron Pluxury

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Kevin Ninthstreet
Administrators nickname
Ivkezz Obama
Date
Dec 16, 2022
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/lbtbWAH

Joe Ninthstreet

Player
Player
Hi Lebron, the story for my permament ban is long but i am going to make it short for you and stick out just important facts that led to this ban.

So for the start let me explain what type of player i am, because it will play a big role in explanation for the ban i received. I am the type of player who have days where he just wants to play in ghetto and rdm in red zone, and other days where i want to try and RP as FIB or GOV agents during raids or robery of gun stores. So to get to point why i got banned i needed to explain to you what type of player i am. So the reason for my ban is called Mass Rule Braker ( Play who constantly brakes rules in the point where its just to much for him to be on the server). I will admit i broke a few rules but nothing that is that serious that i was a threat to the hole project and to other people that were and still are playing on it. I got banned 16.12.2022 in the noon by ex curator of administration Ivekzz Obama ( Who is now project blacklisted for reasons i generally dont really seek into finding out) and ex senior administrator Major Obama. These 2 guys had somthing in for me and i didnt know why or what i have done to them, but at that time i accepted my punnisment. I want to be honest with you here and say that i personaly regret every single rule that i broke back on this ID when i was playing because now i found out what have i done to players by commiting small rule brakes that i thought would not hurt anyone. This hole ban situation happend 2 or 3 week after my last rule that i broke.

I would be very grateful if you could just take a minute and consider my unban appel.
Thank you in advance and have a greate night ❤️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom