Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Jackie Mdk
Suspect ID
62700, 0000
Date of violation
Aug 20, 2024
Time of violation
19:55
Proofs
https://youtu.be/SR7YvT8L9tI

Mr_Dark

Player
Player
Admin requested us not to stay near the zone before it has been started. Respecting that, we shifted. But, the clip clearly shows that the ID (62700) had been staying at the rooftop before the event has started.
Here the pov:

Last edited:

Mr_Dark

Player
Player
cat-kitty.gif

Adam Mane

Player
Player
Admin requested us not to stay near the zone before it has been started. Respecting that, we shifted. But, the clip clearly shows that the ID (62700) had been staying at the rooftop before the event has started.
Here the pov:
bro should put complaint about admin i have lot of time play in city and i know all rules this roof is not illegal because if you go from inside you can come to me and kill me

Adam Mane

Player
Player
Here the pov:
1.18 It is forbidden to use places that cannot be accessed by foot or ladder when event already started and it is not allowed to use highground such as highways which are not accessible from inside the event once it has started. | Jail 120 min

Adam Mane

Player
Player

Mr_Dark

Player
Player
bro should put complaint about admin i have lot of time play in city and i know all rules this roof is not illegal because if you go from inside you can come to me and kill me
I just clarifying first I am not complaining about admin, The rules are common for everyone. The roof is over advantage to enter the zone and take kills when players entering into zone on ground and from your member saying not use this roof to enter into zone before event start, We respected it and left that building. But you did it same thing bro
Here POV:

Adam Mane

Player
Player
I just clarifying first I am not complaining about admin, The rules are common for everyone. The roof is over advantage to enter the zone and take kills when players entering into zone on ground and from your member saying not use this roof to enter into zone before event start, We respected it and left that building. But you did it same thing bro
Here POV:
i dont care lets admin see and my membre he brain is good he let you go down and we win

Mr_Dark

Player
Player
i dont care lets admin see and my membre he brain is good he let you go down and we win
When someone don't know anything you will be teach because u r top family on en2 but your's behaviour like 💩 to win it's not fair anyway and the win is not yours bytheway 😂😂😂
No ooc if anyone get offence on my point sry bothers

Last edited:

Yaswanth Trigger

How Copy ? 🥶
Server Administrator
Upon reviewing the evidence I have decided to Deny this report

Provided Evidence is Third Party POV, You can make an admin complaint with Forum link from where you got this POV if you think admin made wrong decision

Please Refer to the Rules for Filing a complaint

And file a new complaint​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom