Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Rosie_Rose
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 20, 2024
Time of violation
00:00
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZG2OczwVfo

Rosie Rose

Maturity is when you realize...
Player
In this forum i am posting proofs of cheating about player named Layla Broddy | 171446
I will show you multiple proof of his headshot lock and bodyshot lock aim also seeing through walls
Proof 1
In this he killed guy in bushes with all headshots without even seeing him
Also he knows i am behind the tanker he can see through walls you will see in my POV i am hiding there

Proof 2
The video is in speed so slow the speed to x50 and watch this is his own POV send to us to provoke that he killed us

At 00:03 he had to put his aim down so he dont hit him all headshots
Also at 00:11 he drag his aim down so he dont go for headshot again
Its really imposible for anyplayer to kill people in dinosour suit also like this
And he can see us through walls also

Our POV of the situation

Full POV of him making edit that he killed us all with cheats and flexing it by making edit

Proof 3
Here he hits us all rev shot no miss while wearing dragon suit

Proof 4
Here he is aiming throgh wall knows my location then kills me in 3 sec with armor by spamming AR with no AR skills

He was in our fam before and and while playing arena he was killing best shooter with no rev skills all headshot dont have POV of that situation
We contacted admin before and told us to make forum when we got proof
So here all proofs hope you ban or blacklist this guy flexing his cheats RDMing our fam members for no reason

Tommy Gold

Think like a millionaire, hustle like you're broke
Leader
America Be Watching With The Popcorn: A Sino-Soviet War TL | Page 6 |  alternatehistory.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom