Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eric Wanted

Player
Player
  1. Your name IRL:eric blake(eric)
  2. Your age: 17
  3. Time zone: GMT+6:30
  4. Average online per day: 4-5hrs a day(7hours on holidays)
  5. Your Discord: be.lesz
  6. Your Nickname:Ericz
  7. Your ID: 38474
Additional information
  1. Leader of Bloods
  2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific Organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

a) First at all i have been at so many orgs and having so much experience in this city and now i decided to lead a gang and i want to make that my gang is powerful and respectful. i have been in both side like states and gangs but i like criminal orgs more and want to make sure that i lead well in this city
b)i have learned a lot of things and i put so many time in there so i know most of things on criminal orgs and i thought it can make more ghetto active and situation active at everywhere and its gave me so much confident

c)nowaday most of the citizen are talking like ghetto is no more active and no more entertainment in there so i will make more ghetto active and will do so many situation like store robbery,gun store robbery,hostage situation, and more stuff and i will make sure my gang is following the order and also will do ing that without any problem or breaking rules

3.Your advice for improving the Roleplay level in the organization
-As a gang leader in grand rp,My goal will be to make more active ghetto and giving repect to each orgs i will do so many RP situation as long as i can do and will control with good managing, i will make more activities without breaking rules and i will put effect and will help gang member and i gonna do that my gang have good enviroment

Thank you for reading
-Eric Bolo

My ranking system

1.freeze
2.gangsta
3.clapper
4.plug
5.event leader
6.graffitist
7.turfer
——High Command——
8.under deputy