Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected For curator of the project | Lebron Pluxury

Rejected
Your ID
Players nickname
Clowny Yeager
Administrators nickname
Mujo Simba
Date
Jun 12, 2024
Time
00;00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/QnRQXSN

tajnekigas

Player
Player
Dear Lebron sir,
About 2 months ago I got banned for g.r 1.1, because about ten months ago I played on another ragemp server where I got banned from easy anti cheat and ragemp himself banned my social club account and since I couldn't play I totally stopped playing this very good project and I was very sorry and after 8 months I made a new windows from easy anti cheat ban. I had a new Epic Games and Social Club account, so I continued to play on this server, and after a month of playing, I was banned.
I'm really sorry I did this and I'd like to continue playing on this project on this account. My current account is 100% safe and authentic. I promise I will never break server rules. Please forgive me for the last time. I have very good memories on this server and i want to continue to make them.

My old social club name: AndrejStoilkovic My new social club on who i will hopefully be playing name: bogotacbajoo
Account that i was using before g.r 1.1 ban name: stefanparfemko

Top Bottom